Sunday 8 February 2015

PPC Interview Question and Answers 2015


By on 21:26

PPC Interview Question and Answers 2015

Here I am sharing PPC Interview Question and Answers 2015.Learn these ppc interview questions to tackle your next interview easily.



1.What happens when “x” doesn’t work?
2.How many ads should I have in every ad group?
3.When do you conclude an ad test?
4.How many keywords should I have per ad group?
5.Should I have different match types in different ad groups, campaigns?
6.How do I know if conversion tracking is working correctly?
7.Does Google display network work?
8.How often do you add negative keywords to an account?
9.What tools do you use for keyword research?
10.Do Product Listing Ads work?
11.Should I bid on competitor’s brand names?
12.Does Quality Score matter?
13.How do I increase my Quality Score?
14.The CPC on my best keywords continues to go up. Why?

15.What’s the best way to decide what ad wins in a test? 

About Nitish

Nitish is a SEO guy who is blessed with the art of Blogging and search new things,He love to Blog day in and day out,He is a Website Designer and a Certified SEO Expert .

0 comments:

Post a Comment